Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for Success

Vision Board

"This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen"
In my collage I have chosen various images to represent my future and what it will be become. The two images that I am most confident with is the YouTube image because my friends and I are all looking for a career in that field and that we hope we can make it happen and that we can live our lives as happy as we can be. The other image is the hourglass because it represents patience which is an important factor if someone is looking for this as their career and so you just have to wait and see what the unforeseen future has for me. These images have a lot of meaning for me and that I hope that this is what my future will become of.






3 comments:

  1. I like it, but you should change the caption color to one that is readable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your aspect on patience, patience is something I definitely don't have and I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cool but the picture of your car is kinda cut out.

    ReplyDelete